COLOuRs ;

09 September 2007

BIRTHDAY :D

I turn 17 today! =) Thanks to all those who smsed me or left a comment on friendster! Haha, felt very touched. I realise that there are a lot of people who remember or care for me after all. Decided to let go of certain things. They are just not worth my time, not worth my concern if the person does not appreciate it. I will live my life to the fullest and try to pass my promos. Other things, i guess i don't care anymore. Things weren't clear as before, too much unsaid words, too much hidden feelings. Sick, tired of it. I do not want to play this game anymore. Maybe it was not as hard as i thought it was and now it proved. I was wrong in the beginning til now.

Somehow, this turned out to be an emo posting. I keep telling myself its going that way but my heart turns this way. I guess i shall try with all my will to change the way my heart is going. Its going to be a short journey and after it, i will not remember everything. I just need time, time to heal my wound. Maybe i did contributed to it, and maybe it was my retribution, but its no point finding out more already, at least, i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home